IL – Chicago/Cook County
Our mission is to promote amicable divorces in the Chicagoland/Cook County areas. We do this by supporting our clients to achieve a divorce that is safe, easy, cost effective and dignified. We will provide you with complete support through the entire divorce process. We specialize in two areas:
- Divorce Planning and Facilitation: not sure where to go or what to do? We help you develop an informal plan to empower you to make decisions. We support you through the entire process and help you prevent unnecessary litigation. We show you how to control your process and settle any differences you might have out of court.
- Legal Document Assistant Services: we provide you with top quality legal document assistant services for your divorce and other legal matters. Why pay an expensive lawyer just to prepare your paperwork? We type everything you need, file it with the court and work on your behalf to help you represent yourself. This saves you thousands of dollars in legal fees and helps you through the process without litigation.
At Divorce with Dignity Chicago – we know that doing your own divorce can become overwhelming, costly and time consuming. Many circumstances can delay your divorce, such as dividing property and working out your parenting plan. If you’re unable to figure things out with our help, we provide quality referrals to family law attorneys, mediators, therapists and other support as needed. Our Mission is to help couples achieve a divorce that is fair, easy and affordable.
It is important that our clients understand that they can control their divorce process as long as they are in agreement. We want our clients to retain their dignity and self respect while starting a new life.
- Marketing and Advertising Specialist
- Television and Radio Broadcast Sales
Cathleen has a paralegal certificate and experience with all legal documents and filing procedures. She worked in television and radio broadcast sales for over 20 years, but returned to school to achieve an Associate’s Degree on the Dean’s List as a paralegal. After going through her own divorce after 13 years of marriage, with the assistance of an attorney, she understands how difficult, costly and complicated the divorce process can be.
Her goal is to provide couples with quality family law assistance and help them achieve an amicable divorce that is easy, safe and affordable – saving you thousands of dollars in legal fees. Even if you are not sure whether you can get through the process amicably or not, she will be able to help you to work together to achieve a divorce with dignity.
- Corporate Administrative Assistant
- Event and Meeting Coordinator
- Operations Specialist
Judy has an array of experience in all aspects of business and corporate operations. Her knowledge of business operations and corporate procedures more than qualifies her to assist in all aspects of the preparation and support in regards to the daily operation of Chicago Divorce with Dignity.
Judy has gone through two divorces with children and has seen both sides of the situation. The difficult and expensive and the fast, dignified and cost effective. Judy quotes “It was so much easier to come into a divorce with both parties agreeing on all important aspects and understanding that you can go on with your life without having to scrape each other off the floor or spending thousands of dollars on Attorney fees”. Her main goal is to help our clients in achieving an amicable divorce, division of assests and child custody issues.