CA – Riverside County
Rochelle S. A’Hearn – Attorney at Law/Principal
We Help Couples Divorce Peacefully & Affordably
How do we do it?
We begin with a simple philosophy that the best way to end a marriage is to have an agreement that is friendly and mutually respectful. Our collaborative approach for amicable divorce and other legal matters offers a stress-free process for our clients that include not having to go to divorce court and literally save thousands of dollars.
We offer individuals contemplating divorce a safe place to talk and consider their situation without turning to litigation as a first step. We help you understand all the divorce options available to you. If an amicable divorce fits your individual needs we will assist you with planning your divorce, preparing legal documents, as well as support and facilitation services to make your divorce process as amicable and good-natured as possible.
Who are our clients?
We serve the families of the Coachella Valley and entire Riverside County area. Our clients place a high value on fairness and a rationale approach to finding a solution that is best for all concerned including children when they are present in the family.
What makes us different?
Divorce With Dignity – Riverside County is known for its amicable approach to resolving divorce issues peacefully and affordably. We help everyone achieve a less painful and personally difficult transition in other words, a divorce with dignity. Our divorce service provides a stress-free process for our clients that includes not having to go to divorce court and literally save thousands of dollars.
- Affordable Divorce
- Less Anxiety & Stress on Everyone
- You are in Control of Your Divorce, not the Court or a litigious attorney
- Healthier for any Children Involved
Credentials & Experience
- Graduated magna cum laude from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego in 1995
- Licensed attorney (California State Bar No. 179600)
- Over fifteen years of legal experience in civil/family law litigation
- Former Deputy City Attorney (for these desert cities- Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City, Desert Hot Springs and Coachella)
- Clerkship/legal researcher with municipal, superior and federal courts
- Served as an attorney with the indigent and low-income at the Family Law Court in San Diego (at the Family Law Assistance Center) and with the San Diego District Attorney’s Office with child support enforcement
- Regular volunteer attorney with the Riverside County Bar in its free legal aid office helping out on family law cases
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended, nor shall it be interpreted as legal advice for any individual case or subject matter. Any testimonial herein does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Any communication sent via email or the online contact form is neither secure, nor confidential and does not create an attorney-client relationship.