CA – Contra Costa County
Daria E. Bickel, J.D.
Helping Couples Divorce Peacefully and Affordably
- B.A. Political Science, University of Florida
- Legal Assistant Certificate with Honors, Florida Atlantic University
- Juris Doctor, Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Mediation Certificate, Mediation for Community and Workplace Conflict, California
Background & Experience:
Having been to law school and worked previously in law firms, I consciously made the decision to instead use my life experiences and background to focus on helping couples divorce without the expense of litigation. If possible, the best way to end a marriage is to have an agreement that is mutually respectful and fair to both parties. My experience is that when parties work out their own agreement, they are more likely to adhere to it and move forward with their lives in a manner that is respectful to each other. I want to give more people the opportunity to achieve a peaceful resolution to a difficult situation. In our office, we explore with you how to amicably go through the divorce process.
Our mission is to help people achieve a divorce that is fair, affordable and mutually respectful. We understand that divorce is an incredibly stressful life experience. Our approach is to offer a safe place for individuals to turn to when contemplating a divorce and needing assistance. Our goal is to help everyone achieve a less painful transition so that you can part as amicably as possible and move forward with your lives. Our office offers:
- Affordable Divorce
- Less stress on everyone
We offer these primary services to help clients
- Legal Document Assistance: We provide assistance with all the legal documents so that you can achieve a divorce that meets your needs. We specialize in handling all the divorce forms for you; however, we also will do the forms to finish up a divorce.
- Mediation: We offer mediation for couples needing help in working out a fair solution for both parties.
- Divorce planning and facilitation
- Quality referrals if you need additional support